In a nutshell...
The Apparel Add-On gives ProductCart-powered stores the ability to handle inventory for product variations (e.g. color/size combination). This is something that is typical of the apparel industry (yes, that's why we called it that way), but it applies to other industries as well.
On the storefront, customers can view different product images by selecting from a color swatch, and are notified when a specific option is out of stock. More information >>
New in version 4 are sub-product management and display tools, including the ability to set "Reward Points" at the sub-product level.
A store running ProductCart v5. If you are running an earlier version, please contact Early Impact and we will provide a separate download.
The Apparel Add-On is licensed on a per-store basis: each implementation of the Apparel Add-On requires a previous or concurrent purchase of a ProductCart license. Each license is granted according to the terms of the ProductCart End User License Agreement.
ProductCart Installation and Setup Service
ProductCart programmers will install and activate your store for you. This includes uploading the default ProductCart files to your Web server, configuring folder permissions, creating the database connection string, running the SQL database creation script, and activating the store.
Once the store is active, you will receive an email with the location of the Control Panel. You will then just need to log in and start configuring your store.
ProductCart Synchronizer v5 for QuickBooks
ProductCart Synchronizer for use with QuickBooks® utilizes the QuickBooks Web Connector to provide true synchronization capabilities between your v5 ProductCart-powered e-commerce store and your QuickBooks Financials company file.
Orders are easily imported into your QuickBooks Financials company file as orders or sales receipts.
QuickBooks Synchronizer will help you keep inventory up-to-date too. When you receive a new shipment and enter updated inventory data into your QuickBooks company file, you will then be able to instantly update inventory levels in your ProductCart store database.
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark and service mark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
ProductCart Support & Updates Plan
Please note that support for stores running a version of ProductCart below v5.0 was deprecated as of April, 2018. Support plans for versions 4.x and lower still give you access to the most current version of the software and/or any patches produced for version 4.x stores at no additional charge. However, all support labor for stores at version 4.x or lower is now billable support at our standard rate of $200 / hour.
The ProductCart Technical Support & Updates Plan is a yearly subscription that gives you access to:
Technical Support Fast and accurate technical support through our Support Ticket System. You can open up to 24 tickets a year under the plan. To open a Support Ticket, just log into your ProductCart software store account.
Free Software Updates and Upgrades All ProductCart software updates and upgrades after v3 are free under the plan. Whereas in the past we charged for software upgrades, ProductCart software upgrades (e.g. from v3 to v4) are free as long as your subscription to the Support & Updates Plan is active.
If you do not purchase the Support & Updates Plan:
You have access to support and updates for 30 days from the date your ProductCart license was activated
You can certainly keep running your store, but you cannot update the software to a new version
You have access to support through our constantly updated ProductCart WIKI and the active ProductCart community on our forums
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a Subscription to the ProductCart Technical Support & Updates Plan, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
(1) Yearly Subscription You are purchasing a yearly Subscription. Your account will be charged again each year on the anniversary date of your purchase.
(2) Subscription Amount The Subscription Amount is the price shown on the ProductCart Web site. You can view it on the following and other pages: http://www.productcart.com/store/pc/ProductCart-Technical-Support-Updates-Plan-143p463.htm. NetSource Commerce reserves the right to change the Subscription amount. If the amount does change, at the time your Subscription is set to renew, you will be given the option of renewing your Subscription for the new amount, or canceling it.
(3) Services Provided The Services provided under the ProductCart Technical Support & Updates Plan and which you are subscribing to are listed in the ProductCart Technical Support & Updates Policy, which constitutes part of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) License-specific This subscription is specific to the ProductCart License Key that it is associated with. You will be asked to enter a ProductCart License Key at the time you purchase this Subscription. If you own more than one ProductCart License Key, you will need to purchase a separate Subscription for each License Key for which you wish to obtain the Services.
Depending on your current version, you might be able to find it at the top of the "Troubleshooting Utility" page under the 'Help' menu in the ProductCart Control Panel. If not, try clicking on the "Check for Updates" link on the Start Page of your ProductCart Control Panel -- and then Copy & Paste the entire URL/address into a reply to this message. Otherwise, you can definitely find your License Key in the first line of the file "/includes/storeconstants.asp".
(5) Subscription Cancellation You can cancel your Subscription at any time. However, you will not be reimbursed for any unused time or services. If you cancel your Subscription, you will no longer be eligible for the Services provided as part of this Subscription.
(6) ProductCart End User License Agreement Except for the Terms and Conditions included above, your relationship with NetSource Commerce, and your use of all ProductCart software and related services are governed by the terms and conditions contained in the ProductCart End User License Agreement, which you have agreed to when you installed and began to use the software and which can be found at: http://wiki.productcart.com/productcart/eula